5 Powerbanks you could never go wrong with - When you Pokemon Go...


Power Packs… also known as Power Bank. An accessory that became very important over the course of time. That it became so important that, people don’t leave the house without one. Well, at least after Pokemon Go released… No one leaves without one. Haha. As we all know that there’s a lot of powerbank that’s sold out there but the thing is, every single consumer ends up choosing the wrong one in Many ways.


Some of the criterias are: Price, Quality, Lifespan and also Capacity (measured in mAh). Just to make sure that you guys don’t choose the wrong one, I have made my top five based on the quality of the powerbank and the value for the price it’s sold… Which also ends up in my bag, every single time. Let’s not waste any time and get right into it!


1. Asus Zenpower - 9600/10050 mAh



You could never go wrong with the Asus Zenpower Powerbank. Here’s why… I have been using the 9600 mAh Zenpower since last year October 2015. And every time when it charges my device, I barely had any heating issue with it. All the devices I’ve used lately supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 / 3.0. Asus ZenPower is Qualcomm certified. It means you’ll get the same amount of power as the Quick Charge adapter you use at home.


Within 30 Minutes, My Mi 5 charges 0-60%. But Mi 5 has QC 3.0. Either way I still could use the powerbank’s QC 2.0 to charge my device quick and without any issue.


Now, Asus has replaced its 9600 with 10050 mAh. Adding to that we have the Zenpower Pro and Ultra which I can’t wait to get my hands on!


If you want to grab one of these, click the link below!


Only thing is, The Pro and the Ultra variant comes at a high price tag. But the 9600 was sold for RM 69. If you could still grab that, wait no more. :)

Link to Asus Store: Click Here!


2. Anker Powercore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C


Anker is known for it’s super great build and quality. Though it comes in a hefty price tag, it’s definitely worth the buy. At the moment, I could only find a QC 3.0 supported powerbank only from Anker. It has some neat trick up its sleeves. Like Power IQ, where it detects what device you’re using and alters the power according to it.


You might want to consider.

Click Here!


3. Mi 10000 mAh Pro Powerbank



Ahh. Mi. The company who makes pretty good affordable powerbank with higher capacity. This particular one is not the normal 10000 mAh you find. It’s only released in China and I got mine from my good friend. It has a USB C port which is capable of charging your Macbook if I’m not mistaken. Charging your mobile phone is possible too. But I faced some issue when I charged my devices with it… It gets hot at odd times. So, yeah.


That’s one reason why I use that particular one, once in a while. But its still a good powerbank. Charges 50% battery in less than 30 mins. And it’s affordable too.

Click Here!


4. Mi 5000 mAh Powerbank




If you want a Powerbank, that doesn’t break the bank. Then this particular one is a good one. 5000 mAh, charges your iPhone twice, other android devices - depending on your battery capacity. Slim enough, so that its easy to slip it into your bag.


Click Here!


5. Sony CycleEnergy Powerbank - 10000 mAh (CP-R10) & 5000 mAh (CP-F5)




I know a lot of you guys would be like, “Is Sony powerbank that good?”. Well, I personally own one, it’s more like an in case of emergency powerbank. Sony Powerbanks does not only charges your phone fast but also the battery does not get hot like some other powerbank does. CP-R10 supports QC 2.0, so it shouldn’t be a problem whereas the CP-F5 does not support any quick charging capabilities. But it still does some good job in charging the device. One thing I like about the Sony powerbank is that it feels way too premium for its metal build and the color options are nice.


But here’s the drawback, it’s expensive as heck. But at the end, you get a good product. If you really want to cash in that amount, you would wanna consider thinking twice.


Well, that’s about it. Hope you guys liked this post. And I hope to see you soon in my upcoming article which I will be posting it real soon. And time to go get the powerbank and start your Pokemon Go adventure!



Source: OnePlus Facebook

This is Prithivi Raj / Vesper,
Signing off.