The Mighty Mi 5

Hey folks. Well, this is my First legit blog. #TrueStory. So yeah. And I thought why not start with something I am really excited about at the moment. Before I get into it. I would like to tell you the reason why I wanted to make a post on this cuz I am a technophilic. Yes. I love technologies. That's my Jam. Haha. Well, you know what. Let's get right into it.

Xiaomi - The Chinese Company that manufactures Electronic gadgets for the people at a very affordable and shocking price.


Teasing of the Product Launch in MIUI Forums

They're actually launching their all new Mi 5, which will be their latest flagship for the year. And yeah... Which I am really excited about.

As we all know there's a lot of rumors and leaks online out there, where they showed us how the phone actually looks like? Didn't see it? No?

Okay, here's how it looks.


Posted on a lot of Sites.

Yeap. I know right. That is one gorgeous looking phone. This phone follows the exact design language as its cousins, The Mi Note and The Pro version as well. It looks like it has a Fingerprint scanner at the front? I guess so. So far, what we know is this baby is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. The latest and greatest processor in town. Some said that this phone features a QHD whereas the others said its a 1080p display. Either way, I am pretty sure that its going to be one Hell of a device.

The Mi CEO, Lei Jun actually showed the screenshot of Mi 5 on his Sina Weibo. 


Screenshot of Mi 5
Looking at this screen shot makes me even more damn excited because Mi 5 has NFC baby! Expecting for a USB type C with Quick charging. And lets hope there Qi charging as well. Also known as wireless charging. Haha. Yeap. I have no idea how the camera is going to be, the speakers and the Fingerprint scanner. Rumors said that Xiaomi is using Qualcomm's new fingerprint technology on the Mi 5. And this would be the first phone to feature that technology. 

Pretty cool right?

Well, let's hope we can see more exciting news in the coming days. Will update y'all here. At this blog of mine. 

Thanks guys. Take care. And have a great day ahead!